St. Joseph's F.C Convent, Theekoy

Place : Theekoy
Established Year: 1939
Address: Theekoy P. O Kottayam (Dt)
Pin: 686580
Phone: 04822 280274

As requested by the Vicar Rev. Fr. John Koippally of Teekoy Church, to provide  Christian education and catechesis  for the children, a branch of Maniyamkunnu convent was opened in Teekoy on 20th May 1939 with the permission of  Bishop Mar James Kalacherry.
The new convent (1957) where  40 sisters could live and a beautiful chapel was built and blessed in 1959.